MKE Week 4 VLOG
I Can Be What I Will To Be
This is a short video of my experience in week 4 of the MasterKey MasterMind Alliance
I Can Be What I Will To Be!!!
1. The “I” of you is not the physical body; that is simply an instrument which the “I” uses to carry
out its purposes; the “I” cannot be the Mind, for the mind is simply another instrument which the “I”
uses with which to think, reason, and plan.
2. The “I” must be something which controls and directs both the body and the mind;
something which determines what they shall do and how they shall act. When you come into a
realization of the true nature of this “I”, you will enjoy a sense of power which you have never
3. Your personality is made up of countless individual characteristics, peculiarities, habits, and
traits of character; these are the result of your former method of thinking, but they have nothing to
do with the real “I.”
4. When you say “I think” the “I” tells the mind what it shall think; when you say “I go” the “I” tells
the physical body where it shall go; the real nature of this “I” is spiritual, and is the source of the real
power which comes to men and women when they come into a realization of their true nature.
5. The greatest and most marvelous power which this “I” has been given is the power to think, but
few people know how to think constructively, or correctly, consequently they achieve only indifferent
results. Most people allow their thoughts to dwell on selfish purposes, the inevitable result of an
infantile mind. When a mind becomes mature, it understands that the germ of defeat is in every
6. The trained mind knows that every transaction must benefit every person who is in any way
connected with the transaction, and any attempt to profit by the weakness, ignorance or necessity of
another will inevitably operate to his disadvantage.
7. This is because the individual is a part of the Universal. A part cannot antagonize any other part,
but, on the contrary, the welfare of each part depends upon a recognition of the interest of the whole.
8. Those who recognize this principle have a great advantage in the affairs of life. They do not
wear themselves out. They can eliminate vagrant thoughts with facility. They can readily concentrate
to the highest possible degree on any subject. They do not waste time or money upon objects which
can be of no possible benefit to them.
9. If you cannot do these things it is because you have thus far not made the necessary effort.
Now is the time to make the effort. The result will be exactly in proportion to the effort expended.
One of the strongest affirmations which you can use for the purpose of strengthening the will and
realizing your power to accomplish, is, “I can be what I will to be.”